Competition T & C's
Aletheia & Phos Valentines Competition Official Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Aletheia & Phos, ABN: 66 602 364 214, 56 Bowman St, Pyrmont, 2009 NSW.
2. Entry is open to everyone, aged 18 years or over. Employees of Aletheia & Phos or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Entry is via joining the Aletheia & Phos competition page at https://www.aletheiaphos.com/pages/valentines-day-giveaway. Entries with defamatory or offensive content or incorrect or unconfirmed contact details are not eligible to win.
4. The competition starts on 01/02/18 and closing date for entry will be 14/02/2018 at 5pm AEST. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: "Submit your email for a chance to win a Valentine's Poem from our Instagram influencer Beau Taplin and a $650 prize from Aletheia & Phos. The prizes of the "I Carry Your Heart" Valentines Campaign will win these jewellery pieces: 1 x Connector Set in Silver, 1 x I Carry Your Heart Necklace in Gold, 1 x Baby Girl necklace in gold, 1 x Moonstone Connector Set.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners will be chosen at random on the 14th of February by software provided by Digi_Vest from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and its agents.
10. The winner will be notified by email and announced on Facebook within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter will contact the winner to discuss the prize and the winners requirements depending on their size and product choice. Winners will be asked to confirm their postal address before prizes are dispatched. The Promoter will bear the cost of delivery. All prizes must be taken as stated. The prizes are not transferable, divisible or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. The winner’s name will be published online within 7 days after closing date.
18.This game of chance competition is legal in all states of Australia, including NSW.